Monday, May 21, 2007

Rerun of a Renewal Of Life & Death

It has been quite some time since I posted. All manner of activities have occupied my body, mind and soul. However, the death of my mother has permeated most everything that I do. My brother (http:frumpyprofessor.blogspot.com) has been writing extensively about his grief. My grief is much the same, but I cannot find any solace in writing these words myself. I am unsure if I shall ever complete my grieving.

Yet, my return (which was a result of much cajoling and pushing from my older brother) is more about a renewal of my efforts to become healthy and happy. I walked approximtely 5.5 miles thus far this morning. If I walk home today, I will have walked another 5.5 miles. My vital statistics will be posted on my companion site http://konradsvitals.blogspot.com.

4 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Wondering Through Life said...

Hello, my name is Lisa Catherine. I'm glad your brother shared your blog with us. I look forward to more posts from you as you find your place here in the wild world of the Interent BLOGGING.

PAX Lisa Catherine

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Hi Konrad..I read your brothers blog and love his fabulous comments to a shared blogger-4th avenue blues..I feel for you both and know that you'll find that time will help. You'll never get over the passing of mom, but you will adapt to the way life is now without her.
Godspeed,
Always,
Crusty~

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Wondering Through Life said...

http://llerrah.com/unfoldingtherose.htm

A Gift to you, I hope you find it meaningful.. God bless you dear one, Lisa Catherine

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger austere said...

Look forward to reading you.
Now that's quite a walk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home