Thursday, July 12, 2007

Time for Change

I have decided to change the focus of my writing efforts (or lack of) in this cyber world. I may still occasionally talk about my feelings and emotions, but I think my effort will be stronger and likely more frequent, if I write instead about my family and my beautiful children.

As a start, I would like to introduce the members of my family:

My wife, Maria, is the love of my life. She is an academic, like me, but fortunately for us, she works in a different department. She is the only person I can truly say cares for me and loves me, other than my children.

My daughter, Marie (In order to avoid confusion, I may have to somehow make a clearer designation between my wife's name and my daughter's). She is currently four years old and she is a tall, graceful, utterly beautiful little girl. What is most beautiful, however, is the bright twinkle I can see in her cute little grey-blue eyes and the wonderful, imaginative thoughts that she has about day-to-day things.

My son, Michael, is 21 months old at the moment. He is a bundle of energy and we call him a "monkey". He is adorable and very, very cute.

I think this is the start of a wonderful, new beginning.

Konrad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home