Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Quiet Times

As the Summer winds down a bit for me and my wife and kids, I am finding that this has been a reasonably successful Summer in terms of relaxing, enjoying my family, and even in accomplishing a few goals.

Yesterday was rather hectic in that my wife has been involved with sending out a plethora of invitations for an upcoming anniversary celebration for her parents. My beautiful daughter Marie, painted two delightful paintings at daycare yesterday. In one, she had a bright red heart in the center, with red colored handprints (of her own hands) surrounding it. The other painting was of a pair of vivid blue flowers with white stems. Very lovely. Michael had a more challenging day yesterday, as he was placed on the "naughty mat" (our parental strategey adopted from watching the "SuperNanny" television series) several times last evening for not listening. He has a bit of a stubborn streak, and sometimes refueses to listen.

I have been enjoying a DVD collection I have acquired that has the first season of the television drama, "Hill Street Blues" on it. It is very interesting to watch on many different levels. I will write more about this tommorrow.

Konrad

2 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger austere said...

PT said you'd write.
Nothing here already.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger zirelda said...

Nice place you have here. :)

I came from Pipe Tobacco's blog. Look forward to reading what you have to say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home